LEADERSHIP OF MY CHURCH
We may be biased, but we think we have the very best leadership team! MyChurch Windsor is led by Dr. Sharon Stone, is supported by an incredible team of some of the most anointed, passionate, loving and hard-working people around.
Apostle & Founding Pastor
Dr. Sharon Stone
You are welcome to join us via zoom:
Tuesdays – 7PM
Big church Authentic relationships
Our desire is for everyone who attends My Church to find lasting community here. Our Life Groups are a place where Sunday gatherings are made small—by allowing you to meet people and form real relationships.
Life Groups are an essential part of our House. These groups are intentionally designed to not only give everyone at My Church a place to belong and be cared for, but also a place to be encouraged and strengthened in their journey with Jesus.
Being a part of a Life Group is a great chance to meet people, build community and develop lasting relationships with others you can do life with.
HOW DO I USE ZOOM TO JOIN THE LIFE GROUP CALL?
It’s more important than ever to fight for community, even while we’re all practicing social distancing. That’s why we’ll be meeting as Life Groups using Zoom calls! Below you’ll find some instructions on how to use Zoom, as well as a button to join in whenever we’re meeting. We look forward to seeing you there!
HOW TO USE ZOOM
Zoom Best Practices
Here are few best practices to improve your experience with My Church Online
• Download and install Zoom (https://zoom.us/download) to your device and make sure your camera (if capable) and audio are working properly. • Test your video/audio/internet connection prior to the meeting at https://zoom.us/test.
• Make sure that you have a good wifi-signal. We recommend a minimum speed of 20mbps. Speed test available at http://speedtest.net.
• Headphones are preferred, but if you need to use your computer speakers, lower the volume to avoid echoing.
• If you are having audio issues, you may also dial into the conference call.
• Be sure the location you are in is quiet and background noise is at a minimum.
• If connecting from a laptop, plug in the laptop wall power. Battery use can adversely affect video quality.
• The room should be well lit, avoid any backlighting behind your head • Join a few minutes early so that the meeting starts on-time. Please remember that all our online gatherings times are in Eastern Time Zone.
• Please bookmark you Community Group Zoom link as this will be the same link for all Online CGs in the future.