Church with Teeth
Dr. Sharon Stone
21st September 2020
We have seen great escalation and acceleration of the church’s voice online.
Prophets have been promoted with Prophetic panels becoming the norm across Christendom.
But we have also seen Galatians 5:15 ESV – But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another.
We must be very careful not to criticize the New with a culture of Cancel Or curse our mouths as Moses did. (Ex 4:10-14)
2021/5781 – God is putting teeth in our mouths
Behold, I will make thee a new sharp threshing instrument having teeth: you shall thresh the mountains, and beat [them] small, and shall make the hills as chaff.
- Your words will have greater authority.
- To accomplish more is less amount of time.
- You will begin to recognize the ability to create with your words.
You shall thresh the mountains, and beat small, and shall make the hills as chaff. The mountainous obstacles & spirits of wickedness upon these high places watch out.
- You have been given new teeth!
- No longer the prey but the predator!
- No longer on the defence but on the offence!
- The Kingdoms of this world will become the Kingdom of our God!
- Your teeth/words will be as a predator bringing great fear & harm to demons & demonic strategies!
- But to me, says the Lord, Your teeth are like My newly shaved flock of sheep that have come up from the washing, You will now bear twins, double for your trouble, & your life will become a legacy to your lambs.
- You will no longer bite off more that you can chew. Your days of not being able to handle My Great Authority is being transformed into the Grace of accomplishing and finishing.
- You will not just make it by the skin of your teeth!
- You will no longer be positioned for a kick in the teeth!
- You are armed to the teeth!
- The enemy fears you!
- So church, Bare you teeth, grit your teeth, growl, let the enemy know you are a threat!
- For this is a season you can get your teeth into this.
- Involved with energy, determination, & enthusiasm.
- It will not be a hardship like pulling your teeth.
- I am giving you a sweet tooth.
- That you might crave & desire the new.